REGULATIONS FOR THE ONLINE STORE
Terms used in the Regulations mean:
1. Client - a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the special provisions of which grant legal capacity, which makes orders within the Shop;
2. Consumer - in accordance with art. 22  of the Civil Code means a natural person making a legal transaction with an entrepreneur not directly related to its business or professional activity.
3. Civil Code - the Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended);
4. Regulations - these Regulations defining the general terms of sale and rules for the provision of electronic services as part of the PRO engines online store;
5. Online Store (Store) - an Internet service available at https://proengines.eu, through which the Customer may, in particular, place Orders;
6. Goods - products presented in the Online Store;
7. Sales contract - a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between PRO engines and the Customer, concluded using the Store's website;
8. Consumer Rights Act - Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827);
9. The Act on the provision of electronic services - the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
10. Order - Customer's declaration of intent, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and number of the Goods.
II. General provisions
1. These Regulations define the rules for using the online store available at https://proengines.eu.
2. These Regulations are the regulations referred to in art. 8 of the Act on the provision of electronic services.
3. PRO engines online store, operating at https://proengines.eu, is run by PRO Dawid Banaczek, Trakt św. Wojciecha 37, 80-044, Gdańsk, NIP: PL5911434585, REGON: 220339060. Economic activity is registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG), kept by the Minister competent for economy.
St. Wojciecha 37, 80-044 Gdańsk, tel .: +48 503 302 310, e-mail: email@example.com
4. These Regulations specify in particular:
- rules for registering and using an account as part of an online store;
- terms and conditions for submitting orders via the online store;
- the principles of concluding Sales Agreements with the use of services provided as part of the Online Store.
6. In order to use the online store, the Customer should get access to a computer station or terminal device with access to the Internet.
7. In accordance with applicable law, PRO engines reserves the right to limit the provision of services via the Online Store to persons who have reached the age of 18 years. In this case, potential customers will be notified of the above.
8. Customers can get access to these Regulations at any time via the link found on the main page of the site https://proengines.eu and download it and print it out.
III. The rules of using the Online Store
1. The condition to start using the Online Store is registration within its framework.
Registration takes place by completing and accepting the registration form, available on one of the Store's websites.
The condition of registration is to agree to the content of the Regulations and provide personal data marked as mandatory.
PRO engines may deprive the Customer of the right to use the Online Store, as well as limit its access to some or all of the Online Store's resources, with immediate effect, if the Customer violates the Regulations, in particular when the Customer:
- during registration in the online store, he provided false, inaccurate or out-of-date data, misleading or violating the rights of third parties,
- committed an infringement of personal rights of third parties through the online store, in particular the personal rights of other customers of the online store,
- allow other behaviors that will be considered by PRO engines for behavior incompatible with applicable law or general principles of using the Internet network