TERMS OF WARRANTY
1. Warranty for PRO products engines is granted for a period of 12 (twelve) months.
2. The warranty covers products with a sticker of PRO engines with the date of remanufacturing that is placed by the ASO or trained personnel
3. The warranty starts from the date of sale and applies to physical defects resulting from the quality of workmanship or the quality of the material of the parts. Only parts purchased from the Seller are warranted. The warranty does not apply if the defects detected were caused by reasons other than those resulting from things,
4. The warranty does not cover damage of parts sold by the Seller resulting from:
a. Improper assembly
b. An accident involving the vehicle
c. Normal wear and premature wear due to an improper condition of other vehicle components
d. The misuse of parts
e. The influence of other non-operational vehicle components or negligence in the field of operational inspections
f. Any modification, adjustment or dismantlement of parts made by oneself.
5. The costs of towing, vehicle stoppage or similar shall not be borne by the seller. In particular, the seller is not obliged to provide the customer with replacement equipment for the duration of the repair.
6. Warranty claims apply only to the part being advertised. In particular, the Seller shall not bear any costs related to the use of the defective part, and shall not bear any responsibility for lost profits, including loss of customers, reduction in sales or profits and damages arising in connection with proceedings initiated by third parties.
PROCEDURE OF WARRANTY
1. Reporting a complaint of a damaged part should take place immediately after finding the defect, but not later than within 14 days from its finding.
2. Such part should be delivered by the Customer to the Seller in a manner that was established with the Seller. The Customer is obliged to provide the Seller with a part, the proof of its purchase and a correctly filled complaint notification on the Seller's print (available on the Seller's website www.proengines.eu in the "Warranty" tab).
In case of not delivering above documents handling complaint is being suspended until those documents are completed by the Customer
3. The part delivered to the complaint must be clean and have a sticker of PRO engines and the date of remanufacturing.
4. The costs of shipping parts to the Seller shall be borne by the Customer, and the costs of return shipment shall be covered by the Seller provided that the complaint is accepted in a positive manner, otherwise the Customer shall be charged with the cost of the return shipment.
5. The deadline for considering the complaint is 14 days from the date of delivery of the damaged part
6. Positive consideration of the complaint results in the repair or the replacement of a part. The Seller reserves the right to reimburse the amount paid by the Customer for his benefit in the event that it is not possible to repair or grant the second effective part to the Customer.
If the complaint is not accepted or if the complaint is unsubstantiated, the Customer may be charged with the costs incurred by the Seller for handling the application, expertising and sending back the complained part.